Terms & Conditions
This Terms of Service Agreement, alongside the suitable Use Policy, all applicable quotes, tariffs and software license agreements of Web Codes Solution and third parties represents the entire agreement and understanding between Web Codes Solution (Web Codes Solution.com) and you, the online Codes Solution customer ("you" or "your"), and supersedes the other written or oral agreement concerning your Web Codes Solution services. By using Web Codes Solution services or Web Codes Solution software, or both, you suits be bound by and to comply with this agreement even as if you had signed it. Violation of any provision of this agreement is grounds for, but not limited to, the immediate termination of your Web Codes Solution account. Web Codes Solution may modify these terms and conditions, and/or modify prices, also as discontinue or change services offered upon notice published on-line via www.webcodessolution.com. The customer and Web Codes Solution make this agreement for Web Codes Solution services effective as of the date of acceptance of Web Codes Solution services.
- Web Codes Solution services provided to the customer may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data, and material in violation of any Indian law is prohibited. This includes, but isn't limited to, material protected by copyright, secret or the other statute, threatening material or obscene material. Web Codes Solution reserves the proper to get rid of any and every one material that infringes on copyright work or which will be in violation of any Indian laws. Such materials are going to be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of infringement of copyright or violation.
- Web Codes Solution servers shall not be wont to host or store pornographic or adult material of any kind. Web Codes Solution reserves the proper to work out what constitutes "pornographic" or "adult material".
- The customer agrees to not utilize Web Codes Solution hosting and/or e-mail services or equipment for the aim of sending an equivalent or substantially similar unsolicited or bulk e-mail. Customer also agrees to not reference an internet Codes Solution hosted internet site or Web Codes Solution e-mail account in any unsolicited or bulk e-mail, whether or not that e-mail is shipped through an internet Codes Solution server.
- Web Codes Solution makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service(s) it's providing. Web Codes Solution won't be liable for the damage the customer suffers; including and not limited to: loss of knowledge resulting from delays; non-deliveries; service interruptions caused by its own negligence, customer errors or omission, or thanks to the fault of third parties.
- Web Codes Solution reserves the proper to discontinue any and everyone services at any time, without prior notice or obligation, for any conduct which Web Codes Solution, at its sole discretion, concludes isn't tolerated by this Agreement or harmful to Web Codes Solution' interest or the interests of others. Web Codes Solution also may limit, restrict or prohibit access to its system resources as Web Codes Solution, in its sole discretion, regards appropriate to supply the supply of such resources.
- All of Web Codes Solution hosting fees are supported by the customer's internet site having one name pointing thereto, as defined in our DNS servers. Any additional domain names must even be included in our DNS servers and should be subject to additional fees. Failure to disclose such information to Web Codes Solution could also be grounds for termination of services.
- Transferring your domain to a different provider doesn't constitute canceling your Web Codes Solution account. you want to formally cancel your account with Web Codes Solution to avoid further charges.
Website Design & Development, Content Policy:
- Images & content should be provided by the client within the specified time, needed for the project.
- The client is required to offer the confirmation within 2-3 days, once the web site design layout is provided.
- Once accepted by the client, no further web design changes are going to be accepted. If there are any changes within the website design, the client is susceptible to pay additional charges.
- Content could also be provided by Web Codes Solution, however, it's chargeable. Additional charges are going to be levied, counting on the sort and quantity of the content.
- The client is liable for maintaining their own backups with reference to their website. Web Codes Solution won't be responsible for restoring any client data or client websites except to the extent that such data loss arises out of a negligent act or omission by Web Codes Solution.
- Web Codes Solution shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which he client may suffer which is in any way due to any delay in performance or completion of our contract, however, that delay arises.
Whilst Web Codes Solution are managing your Google AdWords account the subsequent terms and conditions apply:
- By accepting this Agreement with Web Codes Solution you give us permission to access your Google AdWords account for the needs of optimization and management of your online business.
- Web Codes Solution will endeavor to line up your AdWords accounts as soon as possible, however, in some cases, it's going to take up to 5-7 days to finish the found out of your new account.
- If you opt to cancel our management services with us you'll get to disburse your contract with us within 30 days and if you're already out of contract then we require 30 days' notice in writing to cancel services to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web Codes Solution management (with Web Codes Solution management fees) may be a separate service from the “per click” fees that Google AdWords will charge you. Cancellation of your management doesn't automatically stop your Google AdWords advertising from running and incurring Google AdWords “per click” fees. Web Codes Solution won't be responsible for any amounts that Google AdWords charges you following the cancellation of your management with Web Codes Solution. If you would like to cease advertising online at an equivalent time that you simply cancel your Web Codes Solution management, please notify your Client Manager in writing in order that we will cancel your Google Adwords online advertising also. Alternatively, you'll prefer to directly access your own Google Adwords account to rearrange cancellation.
- The customer agrees to supply Web Codes Solution with accurate and complete contact and billing information. it's the responsibility of the Customer to contact Web Codes Solution of any changes to their account, like contact, telephone number and/or billing information.
- Web Codes Solution won't tolerate payment of Web Codes Solution account(s) or service(s) by fraudulent means. Doing so will end in immediate termination and possible criminal and civil liabilities.
- Web Codes Solution account(s) are going to be considered unpaid if payment by acceptable means isn't received after 30 days of the date due. Accounts that are unpaid could also be suspended, archived or terminated from the online Codes Solution system. We aren't liable for any loss of knowledge on unpaid accounts. Unpaid accounts will still accrue late charges until reinstated or properly and formally canceled. We reserve the proper to charge a service reconnection fee for any unpaid, suspended, or reactivated account.
- A 50% advance of the entire fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the web site design and development work. The remaining 50% shall be given when the work has been completed by the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the proper to not commence any work until the deposit has been paid fully. the five hundred deposit is merely refundable if we've not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work required under the agreement. The deposit isn't refundable if the event work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
- Upon completion of the 7-day review period, we will invoice you for the 50% balance of the project.
- You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
- Customer agrees to formally notify Web Codes Solution of any account or service cancellation request via email to email@example.com, or Postal Mail to Web Codes Solution, C/6 Sujal Mansion, Grd Flr, Bhangwadi, Kalbadevi Road Mumbai-400 002.
- Cancellations are on a "same day" policy. Your account is going to be canceled on an equivalent day your request is received. If your account features a remaining balance, the account might not be canceled.
- Cancellations of web development projects are subject to billing for hours incurred, so far of cancellation, at the hourly rate mentioned within the proposal. Hours incurred include project management, development, design and the other services provided before cancellation.
- No portion of service fees, one-time installation or licensing fees, or registrations fees are going to be refunded or pro-rated to canceled accounts.
Web Codes Solution won't sell or distribute your personal information to any list, telemarketing or mass distribution company or firm. Your information is going to be kept strictly confidential. Web Codes Solution India may disclose information regarding accounts if requested to try to so by law.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy represents Web Codes Solution agreement and understanding between Web Codes Solution and therefore the account holder ("customer") and supersedes the other written or oral agreement concerning your Web Codes Solution services. By using any of the services offered by Web Codes Solution, the customer is bound by and must suits this Policy in its entirety. Violations will end in cancellation of your services or such other action as Web Codes Solution, in its sole discretion, may deem appropriate.
If you are doing not accept as true with this Policy, please notify our department at +91 93233 45086 / +91 73047 47086. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR APPROVAL WITH THIS POLICY.
SYSTEM AND NETWORK
- Customers won't tamper with other accounts, or commit unauthorized intrusion into any a part of our system, or use any of our equipment to poke into the other system or network.
- The customer won't use or plan to use, any of our services not included in your account.
- The customer won't use the system during a manner that burdens disc space, processors or other system resources beyond those allowed by the required sort of account. The customer agrees to not make deliberate attempts to interfere with a service, overload a service or plan to disable a number. If the customer's account causes Web Codes Solution' server(s) to become overloaded thanks to high CPU or disk usage, we reserve the proper to suspend or cancel your account.
- Web Codes Solution won't tolerate any attempted use of Internet services or systems without the owner's authorization. This includes, and isn't limited to: password hacking, defrauding others into releasing their password or account information, denial-of-service attacks, or the utilization of programs, scripts, commands or messages with the intent to interfere with a user's terminal session.
- By using Web Codes Solution mail services, the customer agrees to use mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, IMAP account, etc. for his or her own use and within the scope of this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Customers might not send unsolicited, or "SPAM" e-mail to any account that has not specifically requested information or that causes complaints from the recipients of such unsolicited e-mail.
- The customer agrees to utilize Web Codes Solution email services in accordance with all acceptable laws and requests. Web Codes Solution prohibits the transmission of email that's harassing, libelous, defamatory, legally obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful to non-consenting recipients.
- Web Codes Solution prohibits the forwarding of chain letters of any type (including charity requests or petitions for signatures).
- Web Codes Solution services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material which will be in violation of any Indian law is prohibited. This includes, and isn't limited to, material protected by copyright, secret or the other statute, threatening or obscene material. Such materials could also be removed at any time upon our discretion.
- We reserve the proper to terminate any account that doesn't abide by our Terms of Service and our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Web Codes Solution doesn't endorse any materials which will be offensive, inflammatory or of an adult nature. Web Codes Solution disclaims any and every one liability for such content.
Web Codes Solution’s rights
- Web Codes Solution is entitled to cancel User registrations at any time without stating reasons. Any such cancellation terminates the user’s right to use the services provided by the platform. The publisher can give notice of cancellation either by letter, by fax or by Email.
- Web Codes Solution is additionally entitled to delete individual user-generated contributions of parts thereof at any time and at its sole discretion. this is applicable, especially, in cases where a user has committed a violation of those conditions to be used. In any such case, Web Codes Solution, when becoming conscious of the violation, is entitled and obliged on grounds of its liability pursuant to the knowledge Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act) and therefore the Indian legal code, 1860 (IPC) to exclude the user, cancel his registration and to delete content employed by or addressed to him. Web Codes Solution is under no obligation to offer Users advance warning or deletion of the content generated by them.
- Web Codes Solution’s Standard Terms of Contract (in the version which is valid at any given time) and Licensing Terms shall even be applicable.
- Conclusion of this contract or use of Web Codes Solution services and offers doesn't in any way constitute the formation of a venture or partnership or creation of an employer-employee relationship of workplace relationship between Web Codes Solution and therefore the individual user.
- Unless otherwise stated, the content of this website is that the property of Web Codes Solution. The website’s contents are protected by the knowledge Technology Act, 2000 (IT Act) and therefore the Indian legal code, 1860 (IPC).
- Unless otherwise stipulated by law, the place of jurisdiction shall be India.
- This contract is governed by Indian laws in the version applicable at any given time.
- Should any of the individual provisions contained in these conditions to be used prove or subsequently become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. within the event of invalidity of any provision, the parties to the present contract will agree on a legally valid alternative provision corresponding as closely as possible in commercial terms to the first invalid provision. an equivalent shall apply within the event of the next discovery of any omission from the contract.
Use of Web Codes Solution services assumes that the Customer has read the Terms of Service Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy.
For information on our SEO, SEM, Graphic Designing, Social Media Marketing or Web Designing services, contact us today!